The LDS BOOST terms constitute a legal agreement between you and LDSSG and govern all use of the Website. Where the LDS Boost Terms and Contributor Terms conflict the LDS Boost Terms shall prevail.
You have been invited by LDSSG to be a network partner and contribute content and information and services (“Content”) to the Materials. By submitting Content to LDSSG for the Materials you agree to comply with and be bound by these Contributor Terms and agree that you have read and understood them and the documents they refer to. If you do not agree with these Contributor Terms you must not submit content, information, and services to us.
These Contributor Terms are intended to protect the interests of users and recipients of the Materials as well as the interests of LDSSG. LDSSG may update the Contributor Terms at any time, with or without giving you prior notice to you and other users. You can find the most recent version of the Contributor Terms on the contributor section of the Website. Each time you submit Content you agree to be bound by the Contributor Terms then in effect. We may revise these Contributor Terms at any time. You agree to review the Contributor Terms on a regular basis and take notice of any changes we may make, as they are legally binding on you.
We recommend that you print a copy of these terms for future reference.
If you have any questions about these Terms, or the Content or you wish to report any inappropriate Content, infringement of intellectual property right or use of Content otherwise than as permitted by these Terms, you may contact us using any of the methods described on our contact us page link or email us at info@LDSyoursite.com.
PURPOSE OF THE MATERIALS
The purpose of the Materials is to create an interactive community for users to connect, share know-how and connections, collaborate and provide peer to peer support on topics of mutual interest. By contributing to the Materials you are providing Content that is intended to appeal to the users and recipients of the Materials.
Please remember that any Content you create that is included in the Materials will be available to all subscribers to LDS BOOST and may be viewed by additional parties viewing the Content through a user’s profile/ emails.
Since Content will be made public, you should exercise caution to ensure that you do not disclose information that might be considered private or confidential or that may infringe any third-party proprietary rights.
By submitting Content to LDSSG, you grant LDSSG and its affiliates a perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, non-exclusive and fully sub-licensable right to freely use, edit, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute and display the submitted Content throughout the world in any media provided that it is used in aggregated form and/or appropriate attribution is given to the author of the Content
LDSSG will be under no obligation to remove or edit the Content submitted by you once it has been uploaded to the Website or recall marketing materials already sent.
There is no obligation on LDSSG to publish or upload Content submitted by you. We reserve the right to withdraw your ability to submit Content to LDSSG at any time for any reason, with or without prior notice being given to you. 2
LDSSG has no obligation to store, and may remove or delete, any Content for any reason, at any time and without notice to you or any other users. You are solely responsible for security and backing up any Content you own.
In order to submit Content to LDSSG, you will need to register as a user and create an online account with LDS BOOST. By registering or creating an account, you agree to provide accurate and complete information and to inform us of any changes to that information from time to time.
Each registration is for a single user only, unless otherwise expressly stated on the registration page.
You are responsible for keeping your account login details and password confidential. You must not disclose this information to any third party. You also agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur using your account or password and the results of such use. If you believe there has been unauthorised use, you must notify us as soon as possible by emailing us at info@LDSyoursite.com.
By registering or creating an account to submit Content to us, you agree that you will only use your legal first and last name and provide accurate information about yourself. You must not impersonate any person, use a false name or use a pseudonym.
We have the right to disable your account at any time if, in our reasonable opinion, you have failed to comply with the provisions of these Terms or LDS BOOST Terms.
CODE OF CONDUCT
If you do not comply with this Code of Conduct, LDSSG may suspend or terminate your ability to submit Content to LDSSG.
You accept that LDSSG may seek recourse, including financial recourse, against you in the event of a breach of these Contributor Terms, and may inform your regulatory body, corporate administrator and/or employer. In some cases breach of this Code of Conduct may mean you are committing an offence.
When creating Content:
- You must follow any applicable laws, regulations or market conventions.
- You are responsible for obtaining and maintaining all necessary consents and licenses associated with the Content.
- You should ensure that the Content:
- is accurate (where it states or contains facts);
- where it contains opinions, those opinions are genuinely held;
- does not discloses the address, telephone, mobile, fax number, e-mail address or any other personal data in respect of any individual (although you may share your own contact details or those of others in your organisation, provided that you have obtained their prior consent);
- does not infringe the intellectual property or proprietary rights of any other person;
- does not breach any legal duty owed to a third party, such as a contractual duty or duty of confidence;
- is not false, misleading or fraudulent or is in contempt of court;
- advocates, promotes or incites or may incite any third party to commit or assist any unlawful or criminal act or which is likely to be understand as a direct or indirect encouragement or inducement to the commission, preparation or instigation of any act or terrorism or other offence;
- it is relevant or appropriate within the context within which it is being submitted; and
- in our sole judgment is not objectionable or restricts or inhibits any other person from using or enjoying the Materials or which may expose LDSSG or users of the Materials to any harm or liability of any type.
- You must not transmit, encourage or undertake the following in the created Content:
- threatening, abusive, defamatory, illegal, obscene or otherwise objectionable material or behaviour;
- the promoting of discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age;
- spam advertising or marketing;
- chain mails, malicious software code or any bulky or disruptive attachments or graphics of a nature which may cause problems to other users;
- infringement of another’s privacy or confidentiality;
- a security breach or network security risk;
- use of a false name or details, misrepresent your role or who you work for or otherwise deceive users of the Content;
- sharing of your password or account.
- Impersonating any person or misrepresenting your identity or affiliation with any person or giving the impression that the created Content emanates from LDSSG or any other person is prohibited.
- You agree to inform LDSSG of any security issues which may affect other users or which may affect the Website.
- You will not make any use of any trademarks, service marks, trade names, logos, and graphics of LDSSG, without our prior written consent;
Where we publish your created Content in the Materials, you will retain your rights in that Content. You are responsible for any Content that you create and any damage or harm caused to you or to others as a result of its publication.
You own all of the Content you submit to us (subject to any confidentiality or intellectual property terms that exist between you and your employer or third party). To the extent any information you post is covered by intellectual property rights (“IP content”) you give LDSSG permission to use such IP content in connection with the Materials.
You represent and warrant that:
- you own the rights to the Content submitted by you;
- the submitted Content is accurate and not misleading; and
- the submitted Content does not breach these Terms and will not infringe any rights of, or cause injury to, any individual.
LDSSG accepts no responsibility for how any Content used in the Materials is used by others.
If you have problems with the Content submitted by you, including a subscriber’s behaviour in response to published Content, please contact LDSSG in the first instance. LDSSG will investigate complaints raised with them.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
Except as stated in these Terms in relation to use of your submitted Content, no part of the Content (including content owned by LDSSG or other contributors or forms part of any of our products) may be reproduced, duplicated, copied, downloaded, stored, further transmitted, disseminated, transferred, or otherwise exploited without our prior written consent.
If you believe that any Content infringes your or any third party’s intellectual property rights, you should notify us as soon as reasonably practicable by emailing us at info@LDSyoursite.com.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY AND DISCLAIMER
We do not exclude or limit in any way our liability to you where it would be unlawful to do so. This is includes liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or the negligence of our employees, agents or subcontractors and for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation. 4
We provide all Content on an “as is” and “as available basis” without warranty of any kind. We make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, as to the operation or availability of the Content or that the operation or availability of the Content will be error-free.
We will not be liable to you for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with:
- use of, or inability to use, the Content; or
- availability of the Content; or
- use of or reliance on any Content made available through the Materials.
In particular, neither LDSSG nor its directors, officers, employees or agents will be liable for:
- loss of profits, sales, business, or revenue;
- business interruption;
- loss of anticipated savings;
- loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation; or
- any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
Any views or opinions contained in any Content which is made available by LDSSG or expressed by a subscriber to LDS BOOST reflects the views and opinions of that content creator/ subscriber and does not reflect the views or opinions of LDSSG or directors, officers, employees or agents.
You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold LDSSG and its officers, directors, employees, affiliates, agents, licensors, and suppliers harmless from and against all claims, losses, expenses, damages, and costs, including reasonable professional fees, resulting from any breach of these Terms by you.
If any provision of these Terms is held to be void, invalid, unenforceable or illegal by a court, the validity and enforceability of the other provisions will not be affected.
The failure by us to enforce any provision of these Terms will not constitute or be construed as a waiver of such provision or the right to enforce them at a later date.
GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
The Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law.
You hereby agree that any disputes arising under or in connection with these Terms and the Content or its use shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales and you hereby waive any jurisdictional, venue or inconvenient forum objections to such courts.