2022 winner of the Construction and Infrastructure Award at the EG Tech Awards
Unlocking development finance, increasing housing output
The LDS Sales Guarantee, provided pre-construction, ensures the purchase of all unsold homes on a development site and releases a 10% cash deposit on exchange. This removes sales risk, improving lenders’ credit profile, whilst also reducing developers’ upfront equity requirement. The unique combination of increased deal leverage and reduced deal risk is a powerful catalyst to new housing delivery across England and Wales.
Speculative vs LDS Guaranteed?
See the difference…
Our interactive comparison model illustrates the benefits for housebuilders, brokers and lenders.
- No cost
- No obligation
- Instant results
Just choose your sector and set the GDV
Speculative vs Guaranteed?
See the difference…
- Increase conversion by offering increased leverage and a quick completion process
- Earn additional fees from LDS
- Simpler, interest free alternative to mezzanine with no security required
- Guaranteed purchase removes sales risk in all market conditions
- Increase lending to new and existing borrowers
- Maximise the opportunity by creating a joint product
- LDS deposit is interest free and released on exchange
- This reduces housebuilder cash contribution by up to 67%
- Spreading equity further can treble output
LDS Sales Guarantees in numbers
Total Sales Guarantee proposals since launch
Total Sales Guarantee proposals in 2022
Potential new homes since launch
Why work with us?
“LDS Sales Guarantees are essential in de-risking projects for lenders. The team’s knowledge and understanding of the market makes the process simple and straight forward…”Piragash Sivanesan, Founder of Totum Finance
“A great scheme that works for lenders, giving sales exit comfort and for developers providing affordable upfront cash to enable running multiple projects…”Andrew Fraser, Regional Director at Assetz Capital
“I learnt about LDS from my broker and quickly saw the benefits the ability to use their 10% deposit and removal of Sales Risk brought to the transaction…”Martin Clark, Projects Director at EAM Developments